NetOwl customers include some of the world’s most sophisticated organizations with the most demanding Big Data environments in sectors such as intelligence, defense, media, and risk management. The NetOwl team is proud not only of the best-of-breed products it offers, but also of its reputation for its ability and dedication to take its products into successful deployments to enable mission-critical applications that matter.
Intelligence, Defense, and Civilian agencies of the U.S. Government, as well as other governments, use NetOwl products in English and foreign language versions for a variety of large-scale text and entity analytics missions. Some common use cases include:
- Deploying NetOwl in a Hadoop-based cloud computing environment to analyze multilingual unstructured data as part of a large-scale enterprise deployment.
- Deploying NetOwl in a large, cluster-based architecture for mission-critical Big Data Analysis of unstructured and structured data.
- Utilizing NetOwl’s geotagging capabilities to exploit unstructured data for more advanced geospatial analysis.
- Using NetOwl’s intelligent name matching capabilities for smart name searching against large volumes of entity data.
- Monitoring open source data with NetOwl looking for potential Cyber Security threats.
- Integrating NetOwl with an industry-leading enterprise search engine to provide substantially enhanced search and analysis capabilities across a massive amount of data.